top of page

Illiquid Assets: The Hidden Half of Client Portfolios

Date: February 2023

Speakers: Brad Davidson, CEO, UA Central, LLC

                      Craig Cook, CEO, Oakbrook Solutions

Stocks, bonds and other liquid assets represent just 45% of what wealthy people own; the other 55% consists of illiquid assets such as real estate, stock in privately owned companies, and artwork. Advisors routinely ignore this “hidden half” even though clients are far more apt to worry about their illiquid assets.

Join us for a discussion with Brad Davidson of UA Central LLC, a “unique asset” expert and Craig Cook of Oakbrook Solutions on best practices for managing unique assets while achieving regulatory compliance and meeting customer needs.  View the presentation here.

bottom of page